Thursday, May 9, 2019

Testimonies of Being Guided by the Holy Spirit Turn Toward Almighty God

III. Typical Testimonies Given by Some Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Seeing Signs and Wonders



7. Xia XX, female, aged 34, from Shandong Province, formerly a junior leader from the Hua Xuehe sect. On January 13, 2003, I accepted Almighty God’s end-time work, but I always had notions about God’s being incarnated as a female. At about 8:40 a.m. on February 8, my son was watching an animated cartoon broadcast by Shandong TV station, and I also stood in front of the TV set, thinking, “How nice it would be if God’s work could be broadcast on TV!” Right at that moment, a miracle occurred: The TV screen suddenly changed from color to black and white, and the animated cartoon disappeared. A man of over 30 appeared on the screen. He, standing in midair, said majestically, “I am Almighty God. I can become a male and can also become a female. When I came the first time, I was a male; when I come this time, I am a female.” After saying that, he suddenly disappeared. Immediately afterward, a lady of some 30 appeared on the screen, whose long black hair was blowing in the wind. She said, “This time, I do my work by my word and save all mankind by my word. I am the Almighty who was, and who is, and who is to come….” At that time, I immediately called my second elder sister and told her this exceptionally good news. She hastened to ask which TV station it was on. When I turned my head and looked, the TV had returned to normal. The whole thing lasted about one minute. I really thank God for solving my notions through such a miracle so that I became certain about God’s new work.
Almighty God,The Church of Almighty God,Eastern Lightning
8. Ma XX, female, aged 67, from Anhui Province, formerly a believer from the Justification by Faith Church. From December 2002 on, a sister came to preach God’s end-time work to me many times, but I never dared to accept it. Later, I sought God in prayer, saying, “If it is the true way, let the sister come again.” On February 25, 2003, there was really someone who came and preached God’s end-time work to me, so I accepted it. The next evening, at about 8:30, I had just turned the light off when I suddenly found that a piece of white paper appeared on the wall. On the white paper, I clearly saw two lines of black words. The upper line said, “I am the Beginning and the End forever and ever.” The lower line said, “I am Christ; I am Almighty God. It was me whom you believed in at the beginning; it is still me whom you believe in now.” Thank Almighty God for giving me the revelation so that I became more certain about God’s end-time work.

Recommended:4 Principles on How to Be Closer to God



No comments:

Post a Comment